jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problems with Oracle
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:39:04 GMT
On 10/30/06, annei shao <annie@dhapdigital.com> wrote:

> I was actually already testing with an empty schema, my test program drops
> all the new tables upon start.
>
> for my test integration, I am not using an app server,  just jdk 1.4;
> although for production, we use weblogic 8.
>
> I am going to try and compile my own PM without all the reflection code and
> try to figure out why we are getting all the class cast errors.

is there any chance you can construct a simpe test case that demonstrates
your issue?  if yes please create a new jira issue, i'll then take care of it.
otherwise i guess i am out of ideas right now... all my tests succeed and i
know of people successfully running production repositories on oracle 9i
using OraclePersistennceManager.

cheers
stefan