jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr-commands doesn't handle querys well
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:42:31 GMT
Hi

On 10/28/06, Roland Kofler <roland.kofler@systemone.at> wrote:

> Thanks, i tried out several stuff also \", but missed it somehow. I
> discovered jcr-commands only two days ago and I am pretty excited about it.
> A live introspection tool that i really missed in jackrabbit.

good to hear :)

> I saw that on windows command line history works but not on linux. Any hints
> why?

I don't know why, I recently moved to linux for my dev pc and I saw
that too. Feel free to contribute a patch ;).

> Currently scripting works only with jcr-commands? If we could plugin a
> scripting language, that would really rock.

I'm not sure what you mean. There's a script support in jcr-commands.
You can use the following command in interactive mode:
source [path to the script]

or you can run a jcr script without starting the interactive mode:
java -classpath [classpath]
org.apache.jackrabbit.command.cli.JcrClient -source [path to my
script]

br,
edgar