jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sidu Ponnappa" <ckponna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene syntax searches through SQL
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:41:53 GMT
Thanks, Marcel. We have another doubt, though.
Say we want to search for a phrase (exact match) on a property(name, in the
example), we'd use something like

select * from nt:base where name='The Ooga Booga'

We now want to make this case insensitive such that

select * from nt:base where name='the ooga booga'

return the same result as the first query.
How could we do this?

Thanks,
Sidu.