jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From annei shao <an...@dhapdigital.com>
Subject Re: problems with Oracle
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:56:20 GMT

I was actually already testing with an empty schema, my test program drops
all the new tables upon start.

for my test integration, I am not using an app server,  just jdk 1.4;
although for production, we use weblogic 8.

I am going to try and compile my own PM without all the reflection code and
try to figure out why we are getting all the class cast errors.
_A