jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@systemone.at>
Subject Re: jcr-commands doesn't handle querys well
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:51:37 GMT

Hi

On 10/28/06, Roland Kofler <roland.kofler@systemone.at> wrote:

> Thanks, i tried out several stuff also \", but missed it somehow. I
> discovered jcr-commands only two days ago and I am pretty excited about
> it.
> A live introspection tool that i really missed in jackrabbit.

good to hear :)

> I saw that on windows command line history works but not on linux. Any
> hints
> why?

I don't know why, I recently moved to linux for my dev pc and I saw
that too. Feel free to contribute a patch ;).

i posted the question the cli list, they say it depends on the shell, it
should work with bash, but didn't answer on how they interface with shell's
history.

what i really meant with scripting is to plug in a procedural scripting
language, JRuby, Beanshell or Javascript supported by mustang. then you
could operate powerfull scripts over the commands. A friend of mine is
really skilled with the Rhino engine, i will ask how it can be done.