jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roland Kofler <roland.kof...@systemone.at>
Subject Re: jcr-commands doesn't handle querys well
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:03:38 GMT

Thanks, i tried out several stuff also \", but missed it somehow. I
discovered jcr-commands only two days ago and I am pretty excited about it.
A live introspection tool that i really missed in jackrabbit.
I saw that on windows command line history works but not on linux. Any hints
why?
Currently scripting works only with jcr-commands? If we could plugin a
scripting language, that would really rock.

thank you for this awesome tool
Roland