jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: session.importXML transactional
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:33:40 GMT

Thx, I discovered that the Workspace.importXML is indeed an 'all or nothing'
implementation. That is exactly what I need. But I also need the trancient
state of the XML because I save some other items on the same session that
have a relation with the imported XML.

Does Jackrabbit support to persisting items within a transaction?