jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From zagarol <shane.prea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: XPath query using references
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:00:35 GMT

Hi Marcel,

The simple answer is yes they do kind of, the actual name depends on the
locale you are in as you retrieve the article in your chosen language.

Thanks for the help, I would imagine it is something to do with the way I
have constructed the path to the categories node as it isn't quite as simple
as my example.

Regards,
Zagarol.