jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pdog <pete.ma...@connectyourcare.com>
Subject Re: ItemNotFoundException when importing from XML
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:29:03 GMT

I have been trying different things to resolve the problem and noticed that
when using the JCA connection if I try to import an xml that was generated
not from the root, eg /menu/portal/privacypolicy then this works without
issue.  The problem only happens when it is done when importing to the root.

I can work around this by just modifying the repository so that the menu
that I use isn't on the root but I figured I would let you know this in case
it helps why the issue happens at the root.

Thanks
Pete