jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: importing XML file performance
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:07:50 GMT

Ok, thx.

Saving it on the workspace would take about half of the time, if I am right.
But I will than be stuck with the risk of making my own rollback functions.
Because I am persisting more actions than only the xmlimport on one
session.save().
Is the node.remove also loading all the childnodes in memory? Because when I
remove the mainNode of the imported xml. It consumes an even amount of
memory as the import function?

Regards