jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From quipere <jquip...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: importing XML file performance
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:44:54 GMT

Hi,

We can not use the save method directly on the workspace because, we store
some other things on the same session and it needs to be a transactional
save. Otherwise we need somekind of custom rollback.

We are not storing the content of the XML in a specific node because we want
to be able to use the JCR queries to query our XML.

Does everybody have the same performance results while importing this XML?