jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From behrangsa <behran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat crashed with mode 2 configuration
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:37:06 GMT

Hi,

I have experienced such behaviour previously with other libraries, etc. For
me, it turned out that one of my JAR files had been corrupted during
download or build time. I suggest you check the MD5 checksum of your JAR
files with what is provided on the Jackrabbit website (I preassume the
checksums are available on Jackrabbit's homepage...)

Regards,
Behi