jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit RMI and Maven
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:17:01 GMT
Hi,

> On 10/28/06, Srepfler Srgjan <srgjan.srepfler@lnksystem.com> wrote:
> > So where/when can we look for jackrabbit 1.1 in the repository? Isn't
> > apache and jackrabbit under the same organization, I'd expect things to
> > move much more rapidly.
>
> I sent a followup email to repository@apache.org (the people in charge
> of the ibiblio synchronization scripts) to check why the problem
> persists. I'll let you know when I have an update on the situation.

BTW, if you need this urgently, you can work around the problem by
adding http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/ to
your maven.repo.remote property to access the Jackrabbit 1.1 artifacts
directly from the ASF server. Using the rsync repository is however
not recommended as a long term solution, since that puts extra load on
our servers.

BR,

Jukka Zitting