jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit RMI and Maven
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:24:47 GMT
Hi,

On 10/27/06, Daniel Murley <dmurley@xbiosystems.com> wrote:
> The jackrabbit-jcr-rmi pom on ibiblio for version 1.1 is currently "not
> found".  Is there a reason for this?  Is this only temporary?

The ASF server that's used for synchronizing Apache releases with the
Ibiblio Maven repository recently crashed and is now being replaced.
It might be that there's still some problem with the synchronization
script.

> Also, the pom for 1.0.1 refers to the jcr api as "jsr170:jcr:1.0", is there
> any chance of getting this changed to "javax.jcr:jcr:1.0"?  (Which is what
> the POM for jackrabbit-core-1.0.1 refers to).

See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-592.

I'm wondering why it's actually changed in the 1.0.1 POM, that's
certainly not what I uploaded to people.apache.org! Probably because
of http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-453.

BR,

Jukka Zitting