jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Importing XML using IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:18:24 GMT
Hi,

On 10/24/06, pdog <pete.mazur@connectyourcare.com> wrote:
> I am trying to import an xml file into an existing repository.  Just trying
> to get a simple example working but when I import the xml it doesn't
> overwrite the node that I am trying to replace, but it creates a new node of
> the same name in the path specified.

Note that the node you are trying to replace needs to be
referenceable. You can check whether this is true by looking for a
"jcr:uuid" attribute of the root element of the exported XML document.

If needed, you can make the node referenceable like this:

    session.getRootNode().getNode("menu/privacypolicy").addMixin("mix:referenceable");
    session.save();

BR,

Jukka Zitting