jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Lucene syntax searches through SQL
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:59:48 GMT
This is currently not possible. Jackrabbit does not support functions like
fn:lower-case or fn:upper-case. feel free to file a jira issue and request it as
an enhancement. then something like the following would be possible:

select * from nt:base where fn:lower-case(name) = 'the ooga booga'

regards
  marcel