jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Lucene syntax searches through SQL
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 08:49:31 GMT
yes, you can. but keep in mind that this is highly jackrabbit specific (and even
specific to the current query handler implementation) and not specified in jsr
170. If jackrabbit will use a different index implementation in the future it
might happen that this will not be supported anymore.

select * from nt:base where contains(name, '"Ooga Booga"~3')

regards
  marcel