jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PersistenceManagers Benchmark
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:52:36 GMT
#: Nicolas changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 10/25/2006 4:07 PM) :#
> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if someone benchmarked each Persistence Manager with
> Jackrabbit?
>
> I would like to understand better which PM is the best for which use. For
> instance I would have thought file based PM have an overall better
> performance than RDBMS ones. But it seems I am wrong. Am I the only one
> curious about this?
>
> If nobody did it, I can write one and put it back to the wiki if anyone's
> interested.
>
> BR,
> Nico
> my blog! http://www.deviant-abstraction.net !!

Hi Nico!

I would be very interested in seeing some results for this. Unfortunately I don't have any
time now
to invest into this (nor a clear idea how to do it). It would be great if you can create something,

because afterwards I am quite sure people will start contributing to it.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.