jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Best practice for working with multiple sessions needed
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:00:26 GMT
Marcel Reutegger schrieb:
> If you still have concurrent changes on a node you can use the utility
> class org.apache.jackrabbit.util.Locked, which helps you to synchronize
> access to a lockable node with just a couple of lines of code.

Hm.

Thanks for the explanation, but I think this clearly points to a
weakness of JCR (or Jackrabbit).

In a hierarchical store, I wouldn't expect it to be that hard to
concurrently add new members to a collection. I don't think this is the
case in a filesystem (nor it is in the other CMS I'm familiar with...).

Best regards, Julian