jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Daglian, Michael \(IT\)" <Michael.Dagl...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Using importXML with existing content
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:55:31 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

Pardon if I am mistaken, but doesn't the check there examine the
definition of the conflicting child node as opposed to any of its
properties? Regardless, the nodes themselves are not autocreated
children, have no autocreated properties, and do not allow for
same-named siblings - thus the exception occurs. Not quite sure if
there's a way round this with the existing importer. Does your
refactored importer allow for this use case? Again, thanks for all your
help.

Best Regards,

-- Mike