jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Daglian, Michael \(IT\)" <Michael.Dagl...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Using importXML with existing content
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:42:00 GMT
Hi Nicolas,

We do want to overwrite the existing nodes. I believe we will be using
replace existing as it reads within the spec. The concurrency will be
handled by other means (serialized updates for all intents and
purposes). The trace is as follows:

javax.jcr.ItemExistsException: /test/foo
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.WorkspaceImporter.startNode(WorkspaceImpo
rter.java:405)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SysViewImportHandler.processNode(SysViewI
mportHandler.java:84)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.SysViewImportHandler.endElement(SysViewIm
portHandler.java:237)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.ImportHandler.endElement(ImportHandler.ja
va:254)
	at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDis
patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
wn Source)
Source)
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.WorkspaceImpl.importXML(WorkspaceImpl.java:73
1)

Thanks again,

-- Mike