jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository Backup Tool
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 17:15:01 GMT
Hi,

Yes, it's basically because some codes need to be committed. I have
submitted the patches but some it implies some refactoring on the core I'm
still working on.

If you apply the patches on JIRA (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-556) it will work fine. However, I
am still changing a few classes (to create a better integration with JR
core). It should be totally over by next week (if everybody is ok with the
refactoring I propose).

Thanks for checking :)

Nicolas

PS the backup you have done is fine: I have only changed a few methods in
the restore but it should be transparent for you.

--
a+
Nico