jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory - adding lots of nodes in one session
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 09:28:23 GMT
Hi,

It seems we understand what is the issue now. It is linked to the session
keeping nodes in memory. It might be also linked with the great number of
children to the root node. It seems odd, since I think JR has been stress
tested on this kind of issue. Can someone confirm this please?

If my guess is correct, changing PM wouldn't change anything. So... can you
please try your code with a FS based PM please?

For now, you have a temporary solution: resetting the session, but it is
definetely not a good one so we should keep going on your issue.

BR
Nico