jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dynan <michael.dy...@flatearthtechnologies.com>
Subject Re: Session & Session
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 19:24:55 GMT
Perhaps you could try creating and destroying the JCR sessions when
the HttpSession is created/destroyed and passivated. The Servlet API
provides the HttpSessionListener and HttpSessionActivationListener
interfaces. Create a class that implements these interfaces and the
JCR sessions can be created and destroyed at the appropriate times.
This should help  you work around the fact that the JCR session is
not serializable.

Michael

--
Michael Dynan
Director

Registered Office: 5 Arlington Drive, Belfast, BT10 0NQ
Registered in Northern Ireland No. NI048489
VAT Number: 830 8983 03