jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shanmugam Gopal" <haishanmu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple workspaces and custom node registeration
Date Sun, 03 Sep 2006 09:11:48 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for the response.
I am using Jackrabbit 1.0.1 war distribution and I am getting the repository
instance
from RepositoryAccesServlet.

With this, We can configure the default workspace name
in repository.xml so that it creates the workspace during startup.
Instead of programatically creating the workspace(As you mentioned),
Is there any configuration available in repository.xml to create multiple
workspaces?

Similarly for custom node type registeration also, anything to do with
repository.xml ?

If these are not possible, Can you suggest me the best approach to achieve
the same?

Regards,
Shanmugam G

>From: "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com>
>To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Multiple workspaces and custom node registeration
>Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:36:38 +0200
>
>On 9/2/06, Shanmugam Gopal <haishanmugam@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>1)How can we create multiple workspaces during repository startup?.
>>Is there any provision in repository.xml ?
>
>see org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitWorkspace#createWorkspace
>

>>2)Can we register custom node types during reposiotry startup?
>>Let us say I have two workspaces in repository and I want to register the
>>custom node types
>>in both the workspaces during repository startup.
>
>see org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.registerNodeTypes
>
>note that nodetypes have global (i.e. repository) scope, i.e. they're not
>workspace-specific.
>
>cheers
>stefan
>

>>Regards,
>>Shanmugam G

>>One and only Ash. Find out all about her. Only on MSN Search
>>http://server1.msn.co.in/profile/aishwarya.asp

NRIs: Send Money FREE! Go ahead and register now!
http://ads.mediaturf.net/event.ng/Type=click&FlightID=20273&AdID=65989&TargetID=11172&Targets=11172&Values=202,414,1093,1264,3122&Redirect=http:%2F%2Fwww.icicinri.net%2Fmoney2india%2F%3Fm2i%3DBAC-MSN%26att%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR%26rfr%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR