jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Neale" <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using jackrabbit in a project with maven 2
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:51:32 GMT
Ah just make it a wiki - then we all can ;)

Thanks Pavel, when I use that, it downloads most of jackrabbit but fails on
JCR dep:
Missing:
1) jsr170:jcr:jar:1.0

One final question, it has geronimo JTA as a runtime dependency - is this
really needed here? I ask as I did not need it when running "stand alone"
for unit tests, and if it is in a container