jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Neale" <michael.ne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory - adding lots of nodes in one session
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:08:24 GMT
Thats good to hear (from Jukka and Alex).

Jukka, where you loading nodes into a flat(ish) structure? or was there a
deep hierarchy?

(ps I will work on a self contained example to try and reproduce it over the
weekend. If it is the session caching, may be possible to patch it for my
specific case - the benefits of open source !).