jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory - adding lots of nodes in one session
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:03:59 GMT
Hi,

On 9/1/06, Michael Neale <michael.neale@gmail.com> wrote:
> From what people are saying, it doesn't sound like I am trying to do
> anything too wierd, and that there have been some tests done in the past
> (any one that can point me to them it would be appreciated).

I'm not sure if there are very good public test data available, but
I've used a custom XML importer that does a Session.save() every
thousand nodes to import hundredths of thousands of nodes in a single
session (even over JCR-RMI), so I really don't think your problem is
an inherent limitation in Jackrabbit.

BR,

Jukka Zitting