jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Using SchemaConverter, but private NodeType[] registerNodeTypes(List defs) in NodeTypeManagerImpl
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:19:07 GMT
I plan to instantiate a SchemaConverter on an XSD file I have.    Then I
will use SchemaConverter.getNodeTypeDefs( ) to return a List of
NodeTypeDefs.

I would like to use this list directly to register the node type
definitions with the Repository's NodeTypeManager, and not have to write
it out as an XML or a CND.

The method that registers node types from a List of NodeTypeDefs in
NodeTypeManagerImpl is private.

Is there a public facade for this method?   Why isn't this method public
in NodeTypeManagerImpl?

Perhaps there is a method for turning this List into a SAX
InputSource.   Although apparently wasteful, the NodeTypeManagerImpl
does have a public method for registering node types from an InputSource.

       -- Dan