jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Fonti <roberto.fo...@buongiorno.com>
Subject Re: JR build issue
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:38:06 GMT
Quite funny, I finally found solution reading Java Puzzlers, a book
about Java pitfalls (Puzzle 15: Hello Whirled).

The problem is that javacc put filename in the generated code and my
file was in a "usr" directory.

D:\usr\projects\workspace\jackrabbit\target\generated-src\main\org\apache\jackrabbit\core\query\sql\JCRSQL.jj

A backslash (\) followed by the letter u denotes the start of a Unicode
escape.
So I had a compiler error.

Quoting the cited book:
"tools must not put Windows filenames into comments in generated Java
source files"

I don't know if we can instruct javacc to do so.

Best,

Roberto