jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mikolaj Rydzewski <m...@ceti.pl>
Subject Re: Exporting repositories with RMI
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:07:42 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> The RemoteRepository class already inherits UnicastRemoteObject, so
> there's no need to export it. You should be able to directly use
> registry.bind("rmi_repo", remoteRepository).
Nope. The following exception is thrown:

Exception in thread "main" java.rmi.UnexpectedException: undeclared
checked exception; nested exception is:
        java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Could not find class
(org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub) at codebase ()
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.bind(Unknown Source)
        at jackrabbit.rmiserver.Server.main(Server.java:29)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Could not find class
(org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub) at codebase ()
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:247)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:223)
        ... 2 more

I use JDK1.5, I have even recompiled jcr-rmi with Java1.5, still the
same effect.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski <miki@ceti.pl>