jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Fonti <roberto.fo...@buongiorno.com>
Subject Re: subproperties
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:47:49 GMT

Nicolas wrote:
> Hi Roberto,
>
> By subproperties, you mean a property of a property?
No. I mean to give further specification for a property when it is
defined for a subtype.
In the example, the property "rf:worksFor" has the constraint
"rf:Organization" when it is defined for a Person,
while it has the constraint "rf:University" (a subtype of Organization)
when it is defined for a Professor (a subtype of Person).

I hope this is clearer.. :-)

Roberto