jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Douglass" <douglass.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: model 2 jackrabbit deployment on JBoss, missing user.properties?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:03:57 GMT
Well, 5 minutes of research and "going with my gut" proved successful.

For posterity: the users.properties (and roles.properties) either go in the
webapp or, I put them in the JBoss server conf directory. The
users.properties file requires an entry (username=password) with values that
match those that are used to configure the credentials of the JcrTemplate.

Sincere apologies for posting before I did more research,
Doug