jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: [jackrabbit-jca] 1.0.1 jackrabbit with upgraded JCA connector release
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:41:01 GMT
Quick field test shows looking good -
Deployed the .RAR 1.1-rc1 file directly to jboss with an existing
jcr-ds.xml configuration (plus change the jcr-ds.xml to point to the new
RAR), and that's it, Jackrabbit-JCA!

Configured/modified the server-1.1-rc1.war based on Edgar's original
post here: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss and
again, browsing through Simple WebDAV view just like that!

-D