jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Hartford" <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject RE: webdav clients
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:11:06 GMT
DAV Explorer (http://www.ics.uci.edu/~webdav/) is the more/most popular
Windows-GUI for WebDAV access. I have not tested it against Jackrabbit,
however.

If you are testing WebDAV capabilities, you may want to run Jackrabbit
and Jakarta Slide in unison to compare clients - Slide is more complete
WebDAV-wise, but Jackrabbit should be getting there soon (and may be
better supported with future patches/updates).
-D