jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dave Bobby <dvbob...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: webdav clients
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:19:58 GMT
Darren,

This works better than windows explorer, but when I try to check out a file, it tells me "DAV
interpreter: 405 Method not allowed" Dont know what it means but I know for sure that the
node is versionable, and there is already an existing version for that node.

Any other clients out there for webdav?

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----
From: Darren Hartford <dhartford@ghsinc.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 10:11:06 AM
Subject: RE: webdav clients

DAV Explorer (http://www.ics.uci.edu/~webdav/) is the more/most popular
Windows-GUI for WebDAV access. I have not tested it against Jackrabbit,
however.

If you are testing WebDAV capabilities, you may want to run Jackrabbit
and Jakarta Slide in unison to compare clients - Slide is more complete
WebDAV-wise, but Jackrabbit should be getting there soon (and may be
better supported with future patches/updates).
-D