jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jesper Klitgaard" <...@netcompany.com>
Subject RE: Error adding repository using jackrabbit snapshot 1.1: "Object bound not of type javax.jcr.Repository: found a (org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAResourceAdapter)"
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:03:01 GMT
Hello Edgar,

It's nice to hear that someone has succeeded in connecting jackrabbit
1.1 to weblogic.

We changed our weblogic-ra file to match the one you provided but it's
not clear to us what values to use during the configuration in the
weblogic Portal Administration Console (when adding the repository). We
use the following:

Name: 			jackrabbit *?*
Connection class:
com.day.content.spi.jsr170.JNDIRepository
username:			weblogic
password:			weblogic
retype password:		weblogic
Enable library services: 	false

The repository is then shown in the repository tree, but it says it
can't connect. Then we add the two following properties to our
repository:

jsr170.workspace	default
jsr170.jndi.name	jackrabbit *?*

*?* = we are not sure if these values are the correct ones to use

We are using the following document from BEA to configure our
repository:
http://e-docs.bea.com/wlp/docs92/pdf/day170adapter_developers_guide.pdf

Regards
Jesper Klitgaard