jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about SearchIndex
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:35:53 GMT
Hi,

Are you looking for this?

<!--
            Search index and the file system it uses.
            class: FQN of class implementing the QueryHandler interface

            If required by the QueryHandler implementation, one may configure
            a FileSystem that the handler may use.

            Supported parameters for lucene search index:
            - path: location of the index. This parameter is mandatory!
            - useCompoundFile: advises lucene to use compound files
for the index files
            - minMergeDocs: minimum number of nodes in an index until
segments are merged
            - volatileIdleTime: idle time in seconds until the volatile index is
              moved to persistent index even though minMergeDocs is not reached.
            - maxMergeDocs: maximum number of nodes in segments that
will be merged
            - mergeFactor: determines how often segment indices are merged
            - maxFieldLength: the number of words that are fulltext
indexed at most per property.
            - bufferSize: maximum number of documents that are held in a pending
              queue until added to the index
            - cacheSize: size of the document number cache. This cache maps
              uuids to lucene document numbers
            - forceConsistencyCheck: runs a consistency check on every
startup. If
              false, a consistency check is only performed when the search index
              detects a prior forced shutdown.
            - autoRepair: errors detected by a consistency check are
automatically
              repaired. If false, errors are only written to the log.
            - analyzer: class name of a lucene analyzer to use for
fulltext indexing of text.
            - queryClass: class name that implements the
javax.jcr.query.Query interface.
              this class must extend the class:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryImpl
            - idleTime: idle time in seconds after which an unused
query handler is shut down.
              If the query handler is later used again it is
automatically started.
              Default value -1 disables this feature.
            - respectDocumentOrder: If true and the query does not
contain an 'order by' clause,
              result nodes will be in document order. For better
performance when queries return
              a lot of nodes set to 'false'.

            Note: all parameters (except path) in this SearchIndex
config are default
            values and can be omitted.

Extract from this link:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/src/main/config/repository.xml