jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: importing / restoring repository content
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:12:58 GMT
Hi,

Why don't you use the backup tool? It is designed to backup + restore
content from a Jackrabbit repository. It is though still in development.

If you want to import a specific worskpace, you need to delete first all
this subtree /jcr:root/jcr:system/ since it is shared by all workspace and
is used only by Jackrabbit

Nico