jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any commercial real world implementations out there
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:10:35 GMT
Hi Darren,

thanks for the details.

As far as I understand you can find DASL support for
XPath and SQL in the JCR Server (not the simple server)
and it would be a matter of using the respective libs in
the simple server and provide for example a "basicsearch to jcr xpath"
conversion. Is that correct?

Shouldn't be too hard, should it?
If this is stalling your development maybe this could be
a good contribution ;)? Anyone interested ??

On 8/10/06, Darren Hartford <dhartford@ghsinc.com> wrote:
> They support most of the WebDAV with respect to injecting contents
> (MKCOL, PROPPATCH, PUT, etc).  However, there is no DASL-based
> <basicsearch> support yet - they do have DASL w/ XQuery integration
> (which is specific to Jackrabbit only), but to keep consistent with
> other WebDAV platforms <basicsearch> is still needed.
> -D

http://jcr.day.com JCR in Action!

David Nuescheler
Chief Technology Officer