jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject replacing default indexer for normal String properties
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:31:37 GMT

I have the following hypothesis: my nodes store multiple properties of
different types including String. I have some String properties that
are going to store fragments of HTML/XML. I am wondering if it is
possible or how can I make the Lucene indexer to index only the text
(even if it is HTML/XML)?

The first idea that came to my mind was that I can parse the HTML/XML
fragment is store it in a separate String property and when doing
searches to use this one instead of the original. However, I am
wondering if there is any other option.

many thanks in advance,

.w( the_mindstorm )p.

View raw message