jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: problems with re-indexing the workspace
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:33:02 GMT
hi ..

i changed the values in the workspace.xml file

claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jukka Zitting [mailto:jukka.zitting@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 28. August 2006 14:19
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: problems with re-indexing the workspace

Hi,

On 8/28/06, KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@tirol.gv.at> wrote:
> in my case (as described in a other mail ... repository with 2 Million documents) i have
> these parameters for the lucene indexer ..

Did you change the parameters only in repository.xml or also in the
workspace.xml files within your workspace directories? Note that the
<Workspace/> entry in repository.xml is just a template that gets
copied into workspace.xml when a workspace is created. Thus, the
active <SearchIndex/> configuration elements are the /jcr:system index
configured in repository.xml and the workspace-specific indexes
configured in the respective workspace.xml files.

BR,

Jukka Zitting