jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Multiple instances of repository
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 12:37:13 GMT
currently there is no clustering configuration available for
jackrabbit. neither multiple repos running on the same filesystem nor
database. the only thing you can do, is to use a clusterable database
and store all content (incl. configuration) in it.

regards, toby

On 8/3/06, Joan Fisbein <joan@fon.es> wrote:
> In my company web project,  for clustering purposes, we need to have
> multiple instances of the repository (one per cluster node).
> This is not possible due to the lock system (.lock file)
>
> So, we had this idea:
> Is it correct to have multiple repositories (all with the same
> configuration) pointing to one central database?
>

> The web applications will be only reading from repository.
>
> Thanks,
>     Joan Fisbein

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97