jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From c <oneskiingf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Based WYSIWYG Editors and Jackrabbit
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:42:31 GMT
On 8/4/06, Darren Hartford <dhartford@ghsinc.com> wrote:

> Browser-based WYSIWYG and CMS - it sounds very much like you may be
> looking for a full Web Content Management System where you edit pages.
> If this sounds accurate, look at Magnolia CMS and Webgui to see if that
> type of solution may be what you are looking for.
>
> -D

To clarify.  Although I could be wrong, I don't really see it that way.  I
look at what I'm trying to do as strictly a DMS.  The lines might be blurred
a little because the online editor would probably save documents in HTML
format, but I want them treated just like a 'regular' document as opposed to
a 'web page'.... if that makes any sense.  But I will take another look at
Magnolia.