jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Devaraj" <r.deva...@maas.de>
Subject custom nodetypes
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 08:20:27 GMT
Hi

  I have custom node definition say

  [X] > nt: base

   + Y

  Using the above custom node definition I have create some node and saved in the database.
 But in the later stage I have changed the custom node definition to

 [X] > nt: base

   + Y

   + Z

Now how can I upgrade the node definition in the database according to new custom node definition?

Kind Regards

Ramesh

http://www.maas.de <http://www.maas.de>  - Wir integrieren Zukunft

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren

recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.