jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shane O'Sullivan" <shaneosulliv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit UI Tool
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:35:13 GMT
Unfortunately, I have only tested this with the basic JackRabbit release,
with Lucene and Derby being used.  It's not an active project of mine, so I
don't have time to test it in multiple configurations.

However, everything is done with the JackRabbit API, so it should be
working.  Are you pointing it to the correct repository configuration file.
The default one which it uses is for a Lucene + Derby repository, and you
should really specify your own one.

Shane