jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shane O'Sullivan" <shaneosulliv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Browser Based WYSIWYG Editors and Jackrabbit
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 07:46:35 GMT
The Dojo Toolkit - http://dojotoolkit.org - provides a good WYSIWYG  rich
text editor, that comes with a save method that you can specify.  You
instantiate the widget, place it on the page, and when you invoke its save
method, it does a HTTP post to a url you specify, containing the serialised
HTML of what you wrote.  You would of course still have to write the
server-side code that takes that post and puts it in Jackrabbit, but that's
the easy part.

Shane