jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From JavaJ <ponfa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding node of custom type
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:25:32 GMT

I can't seem to get this to work even though it should probably really
simple.

I have a custom type, defined as:

[myapp] > nt:base, mix:referenceable, mix:versionable
- size (long) mandatory
- rules mandatory
- locale mandatory
- address mandatory

The type gets loaded on startup and I verified that it's loaded by using the
NodeTypeRegistry and printing out all the registered types.

But when I try to add a new node of this type, I get this error when I try
to call Node.setProperty("rules", "some value");

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {}rules

Does it have something to do with not specifying a namespace for that
property?

Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.