jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From JavaJ <ponfa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Initializing Jackrabbit ...
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:47:46 GMT

So I'm having this wierd issue where my application will sometimes try to
create the Repository even after it's already been created and I get the
error "javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The repository home at c:\jackrabbit
appears to be in use since the file at c:\jackrabbit\.lock is locked by
another process.".  I think this has something to do with the configuration
of Spring.

In any case, is there a way to check if the repository has already been
initialized (or at least locked) and if it is, grab that Repository
instance?
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users forum at Nabble.com.