jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: AW: problems with re-indexing the workspace
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:05:09 GMT
Christian:

Its easy to submit a Jira yourself.

First, register as a user on Apache Jira.    This is no big deal except
that this Jira will not obfuscate your email address in any email you
create.   The address will be visible on a public site when you create
an issue..

OK, its one more userid/password to remember and one more email address
leak to deal with.    Use a non-critical address.

Then you log into the Jira site.   Creating the issuefor this problem is
a simple form submission at that point.

You will get an email whenever the status on this issue changes.

    -- Dan